Westford Eye Care is the optometry office of Dr. Leigh Chervenka. It conducts full eye exams for children and adults. This includes fittings for contact lenses and changing prescriptions for eye drops, sunglasses or eyeglasses. A variety of glasses and contact lenses are available on site via licensed opticians Gene and Gerry Goetz.
- Fax: 978-692-9544
- Hours: Mon 2pm - 8pm, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri 9am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed
- Contact email: westfordeyecare.gmail.com
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Dispensing Optician Optometrist,FAAO
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Geriatric, Pediatric, Vision therapy/rehabilitation
- Products: Adidas, Cazal, Charmont Titanium, Coach, Disney, Fendi, Flexon, Jaguar, Kate Spade, Kio Yamato, Koali,Lafont, Lindberg, Maui Jim, Oakley, Ray Ban, Silhouette, Tag Heuer, Thalia, Tura, Vera Wang, Versace and many more
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair