Westford Racquet & Fitness Club
Serving the communities of Westford and the surrounding towns of Chelmsford and Carlisle since 1970, Westford Racquet and Fitness Club has five indoor tennis courts and a lap swimming pool. With personal trainers to help you reach your peak level of fitness as well as fitness and aquatic classes offered daily, Westford Racquet and Fitness has a loyale clientele.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1970
- What makes this community special?: Located on Route 495 providing easy access for commuters to employment and local services, Westford is a family oriented community and the home of Nashoba Valley Ski Area.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: monthly or annual available
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sports played: Tennis
- Competition level: Amateur
- Genders: Mixed
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Go early and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Swimming
- Number of lanes in the pool: 5
- Diving: No