The Jeweler's Workbench
This family-owned and -operated store serves the Westford community's jewelry needs, The Jeweler's Workbench is a comfortable, friendly shop with a knowledgable staff.
Customers can browse the vast collection of Chamilia beads and charms, rings, watches and more. Or non-shoppers can relax on the comfortable chairs and watch television or grab a cup of fresh-brewed coffee.
The staff is also able to repair and appraise jewelry, and will buy some jewelry.
- Hours: Mon, 10:30am - 2:30pm; Tue - Sat, 10:30am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking, ramp up from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Chamilia beads and charms, engagement and wedding rings, fashion jewelry, watches
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns within 14 days with original receipt for cash or store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Chamilia, Forever Love, Seiko, more
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal