The Butterfly Place
The Butterfly Place is large-scale aviary, housing more than 40 varieties of the brightly colored fluttering specimen. In an open-space greenhouse, visitors can observe these creatures in their element, with caterpillars walking about the flora and chrysalises adorning branches and stems.
- Hours: Feb - Mar: Daily, 10am - 4pm. Apr - Aug: Daily, 10am - 5pm. Sep - Oct: Daily, 10am - 4pm. Nov, Dec, closed
- Ticket information: Adults: $12. Senior, ages 65 and older: $9. Children, ages 3 - 12: $7. Chidren, age 2 and younger: free
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No pets
- What makes this community special?: We love being part of the educational community of Westford!
- Which is the most popular attraction or exhibit?: The butterflies!
- Number of animals: Along with the butterflies they share their home with quails, koi fish and guordin birds
- Area: 3100 acres
- Features: Walk-in cages
- Facilities: Gift shop, Picnic areas, Restrooms