In order to participate in the upcoming season, students must register by August 14 in order to be eligible for tryouts.
In addition, according to the Westford Academy website, athletes must also have a valid physical on file with the school or they must have a copy with them on the day of tryouts.
The following are the first dates tryouts will be held, while complete schedules will be passed along by individual coaches as tryouts progress.
- Football: Monday, Aug. 19, players must report to Westford Academy at 1 p.m. The second day of tryouts is slated for Tuesday, Aug. 20, at the same time and location.
- Girls Soccer: Thursday, Aug. 22, from 8:30-11 a.m. at the community fields at Nutting Road and 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Westford Academy. Practices on Friday and Saturday, Aug. 23 and 24, are set for 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Westford Academy.
- Boys Soccer: Thursday, Aug. 22, from 2-4:45 p.m. at the community fields at Nutting Road. Friday's tryouts are from 9-11 a.m. at community fields on Nutting Road and 2-4:45 p.m. at the same location. Saturday, Aug. 24, tryouts will be at Stony Brook from 9-11 a.m.
- Field Hockey: Thursday, Aug. 22, and Friday, Aug. 23, from 7:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at Westford Academy. Saturday, Aug. 24, tryouts are set for 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Westford Academy.
- Golf: Tee times will be on Thursday and Friday, Aug. 22 and 23, and Monday, Aug. 26. Email coach Thibeault for tee times at email@example.com.
- Girls Volleyball: Tryouts will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Aug. 22, 23 and 24, from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. in the Westford Academy main gym.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country: Athletes can report to the Westford Academy track at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 22, and the Stony Brook Track at 9 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 23.