The Westford Board of Selectmen met on Tuesday, July 8, 2014, and performed the following:
- The Westford Board of Selectmen met on Tuesday, July 8, 2014, and performed the following:
- Spoke about the July 22, deadline for street acceptance.
- Announce the receipt of $10,000 from Emerson Hospital.
- Announced new board and committee assignments.
- Voted 3-0 to endorse goals of the project development update and strategic planning summary.
- Approved a request to approve a project funding agreement with the Mass. School Board Authority for the Day Elementary School accelerated repair program.
- Considered supporting the Mass. Municipal Association’s opposition to legislation.
- Considered disbandment of the Drop Box Committee.
- Approved special license applications.