The Westford Board of Selectmen met on June 10, and did the
- Continued until June 24, the process of recognizing a number of students.
- Waived the right of first refusal option on the Agnew Property and executed the donation agreement with Guthrie and Finneral, with some changes. The vote was 3-1, with Siriani being the “no” vote.
- The board met in private session to discuss the Agnew Property.
- Approved a Conservation Commission request to approve a conservation restriction for a portion of Kimball Farm and a LAND grant with the Department of Conservation. The vote was 4-0.
- Approved an inter-municipal agreement with the town of Acton for Crosstown Transportation Management Association for fiscal 2015.
- Approved a sidewalk extension on Plain Road near the Nabnasset School.
- Referred a request by the Farmers’ Market for changes to its 2014-2016 agreement back to committee.
- Approved to open the warrant for a Special Town Meeting slated for Oct. 20, 2014.