- Recognized Blanchard Middle School students Alyssa Ramoutar, Danielle Milanette, and Hamsaa Kumar, who performed at Carnegie Hall.
- Accepted $50,000 from the Mass. Board of Library Commissioners for a feasibility study.
- Accepted $814,074 from the Mass. School Building Authority for new windows and doors at the Day Elementary School.
- Accepted $70,000 from the Mass. Historical Commission for the Westford Museum.
- Continued public hearings about sale of alcohol violations at Eviva Cucina and Westford Market & Liquors until July 22.
- Approved support and sponsorship of Westford Knight Sign on 17 Depot St.
- Approved acceptance of the Conservation Commission's acceptance of a trail easement on Flagg Road.
- Discussed Pedestrian Safety Committee recommendations for parking and pedestrian issues in the Westford Town Center Traffic and Parking Study.
- Discussed the sale of Drew Gardens on Boston Road and approved a review draft response to notice of intent to sell and approved that establishment of a task force.
- Approved committee appointments.
- Approved project funding agreement with the Mass. School Building Authority for the Robinson School.
- Signed a Broadway Street drainage easement approved in May.
- Signed an order of taking for the North Hill Estates Street acceptance.
- Approved an updated agreement with Sustainable Westford for the farmers' market.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something