The Westford Board of Selectmen meet at 7:30 p.m. on
Tuesday, July 8, in the meeting room of Town Hall on Main Street. Here are some
of the agenda items:
- Deadline is Tuesday, July 22, at noon to submit an application for a street acceptance, with all supporting documentation, to the Planning Board for consideration at October 20, 2014 Special Town Meeting
- Announce receipt of $10,000 gift from Emerson Hospital to support the Board of Health Senior Dental and Shingles Program
- Announce board and committee vacancies.
- Agricultural Commission request to approve Project Development Update and Strategic Planning Summary
- Request to approve Project Funding Agreement with the Massachusetts School Building Authority for the Norman E. Day Elementary School Accelerated Repair Program and authorize the Chair to sign the agreement
- Consider supporting Massachusetts Municipal Association opposition to legislative changes- S. 2183 and Sections 74 and 75 of H. 4181 regarding municipal control of telecommunications equipment
- Consider disbandment of Drop Box Committee.