The Board of Selectmen will be meeting at 7:30 p.m. tonight
in the meeting room at town hall and will be discussing the Town Meeting
docket, according a meeting overview posted online.
The board will review the docket and take position votes on the following articles:
- The Robinson School and Day School Massachusetts School Building Authority projects;
- Community Preservation Committee recommendations;
- Wage and classification amendments;
- A new hazardous materials storage bylaw;
- A marijuana bylaw;
- Zoning bylaws for a medical marijuana overlay district;
- Floodplain overlay district zoning bylaw;
- The custody of three parcels for tax possession;
The board will also speak about Highway Superintendent Richard Barrett for his recognition by the New England Chapter of the American Public Works Association for his vision and leadership; will recognize Westford Academy which was named one of the best teams in the Verizon Innovative App Challenge, and accept gifts from the Board of Health’s Shingles Vaccine Program.