Sept. 15, 3:55 p.m. - Three units were dispatched to Trailside Way for reports of gas within a dwelling.
Despite the use of two gas meters, no discernible gas could be found, and it was determined that the smell was coming from a nearby sewer.
Sept. 16, 6:52 a.m. - A brush fire was reported near the treatment plant on Greenbrier Way. Upon arrival, the fire was determined to be from grass clippings.
Sept. 18, 11:27 a.m. - Smoke appeared to be coming from a storage tank within a building at Cornerstone Square. Firefighters determined that the smoke was actually just dry ice coming off a connection to the tank, which itself was filled too quickly.
Sept. 18, 2:32 p.m. - A carbon monoxide detector went off on Farmers Way. Ultimately, the alarm came from the fact that the detector had passed its expiration date.