Norman S. Round, 55, of Mendon, was arrested at 1:02 a.m. on March 2, on an OUI liquor charge. He was also cited for having no inspection sticker on his car while driving on Littleton Road.
Kevin M. Irving, 39, of Nashua, was arrested at 9:10 p.m. on March 2, and charged with OUI liquor, marked lanes violations, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, failing to stop for police, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, possession an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, assault with a dangerous weapon, speeding, littering from a motor vehicle, and a straight warrant for multiple motor vehicle offenses. Irving was arrested at the intersection of Depot Street and Cold Spring Road after an accident.
March 2, 2014
- 2:11 a.m. A false alarm was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 7:11 a.m. Police assisted with a medical on Russell’s Way.
- 11:36 a.m. A false alarm was reported on Crest Drive.
- 11:39 a.m. A bylaw violation involving dogs was reported near Blanchard Lane and Graniteville Road.
- 1:16 p.m. A Park View Circle resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 1:50 p.m. Police were sent to Groton to assist with a call.
- 2:32 p.m. A bylaw violation involving dogs was reported on Main Street.
- 3:41 p.m. Police assisted with a car seat installation.
- 4:38 p.m. Animal control was called to Newport Drive.
- 5:16 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Littleton Road at Powers Road.
- 8:35 p.m. Property was found on Main Street.
March 3, 2014
- 7:41 a.m. A Fletcher Road resident reported a telephone harassment incident.
- 8:41 a.m. A motor vehicle crash, with injury, was reported on Route 495 north.
- 11:01 a.m. Animal control was sent to Depot Street.
- 12:07 p.m. A Graniteville Road resident reported telephone harassment.
- 12:27 p.m. A threatening incident was reported on Tadmuck Road.
- 1:42 p.m. A motor vehicle accident without injury was reported on Tadmuck Road.
- 1:55 p.m. Police were called to Cold Spring Road to check on the wellbeing of a resident.
- 2:26 p.m. Police were sent to Lillian Road for a follow-up call.
- 3:03 p.m. Police assisted with a medical call on Sand Beach Road.
- 3:08 p.m. A person on North Main Street was transported to the hospital.
- 5:32 p.m. A false alarm was reported on Main Street
- 7:33 p.m. A false alarm was reported on Carlisle Road.
- 9:55 p.m. A disabled vehicle was reported on Groton Road.