The Westford Police Department reported the following
- Michael David Faretra, 23, of Westford, was arrested at 7:01 p.m. for witness intimidation and a default warrant for assault and battery. He was arrested at the intersection of Cold Spring Road and Graniteville Road.
- Brittney McCoy, 20, of Chelmsford, was arrested at 2:26 a.m. on Feb. 17, and charged with OUI liquor and being a person under 21 in possession of liquor. Police were called about a suspicious motor vehicle. She was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Poplar Road near Plain Road.
Feb. 16, 2014
- 2:40 a.m. Police were called to a traffic hazard on Groton Road.
- 5:53 a.m. A disabled vehicle was moved from Groton Road.
- 10:55 Suspicious activity was reported on Chandler Road.
- 12:27 p.m. An officer was called to Meadow Lane.
- 1:33 p.m. A check on the wellbeing of a Monadnock Road resident was performed.
- 3:45 p.m. A Stone Ridge Road resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 4:09 p.m. A Sand Beach Road resident was assisted with a civil complaint.
- 7:43 p.m. Lost property was found on Littleton Road.
Feb. 17, 2014
- 8:46 a.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Elm Street at Plain Road. No injuries were reported.
- 10:21 a.m. Police installed a car seat.
- 11:34 a.m. Traffic hazards were reported on Littleton Road. The issue was investigated and notifications were made.
- 1:06 p.m. A person on Butterfield Lane was assisted with a lockout.
- 1:56 p.m. Police were called to Littleton Road to assist with a lockout.
- 2:45 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported, without injury, on Carlisle Road.
- 3:23 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Littleton Road.
- 7:30 p.m. Police assisted a resident with a civil complaint issue.