.
News Alert
LIVE UPDATES: Market Basket Workers Stage Massive …

Gas Leak at Westford Fire Department Came from Phone Lines

All information provided by the Westford Fire Department

Dec. 15, 10:20 a.m. - Firefighters detected the odor of natural gas within the Westford Fire Department headquarters.

It was determined that there was gas leaking through the phone conduit lines, National Grid sealed the leak.

Dec. 20, 5:48 p.m. - A fire was reported on Nutting Road. It was found that the fire came from a grill and was quickly extinguished.

Dec. 21, 8:11 a.m. - A day after the Beaver Brook Road fire, firefighters found a hot spot and a smoldering mattress, which was removed from the house.

The remainders of the fire were extinguished. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »