Stacy J. Piazza, 43, of Westford, was arrested at 3:55 p.m. on April 7, and charged with operating a motor vehicle a suspended license, possession of a Class B drug, possession of a Class E drug, failure to appear upon recognizance, and possession of less than one ounce or less of marijuana, civil penalty and forfeiture. She was arrested at the intersection of Main Street and Sunny Meadow Lane after a traffic stop. She was arrested last year on a failure to appear charge.
Lauren Arruda II, 27, of Lowell, was arrested at 5:08 p.m. on April 7, on two counts of failure to appear upon recognizance. He was arrested on Depot Street after police were sent to the location after an alarm activation.
April 7, 2014
- 3:57 a.m. Westford Police were sent to a mutual aid call in Wilmington.
- 4:06 a.m. Westford Police were called to Danvers for a mutual aid request.
- 7:53 a.m. An Animal Control callout was made to the area around Dunstable Road and Tenney Road.
- 9:02 a.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was issued to a Lyberty Way resident.
- 10:33 a.m. An Animal Control callout was made to Lanes End.
- 10:39 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Cheyenne Valley.
- 10:54 a.m. An identity theft/fraud complaint was made on Canter Circle.
- 11:51 a.m. An Animal Control callout was made to Groton Road.
- 1:10 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported on Littleton Road.
- 3:08 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on North Street.
- 3:12 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Littleton Road.
- 6:49 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Littleton Road.
- 7:16 p.m. Police delivered paperwork to Flushing Pond Road.
- 7:19 p.m. A summons was served on Green Needles Road.
- 8:38 p.m. Police were called to Orchard Street for a disturbance.
- 10:36 p.m. A security check was performed on Russell’s Way.
- 11:13 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Grassy Lane.
- 11:16 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Loon Way.