Vanessa R. Wilson, 29, of Westford, was arrested at 11:26 a.m. on March 26, and charged with operating after license revocation, failure to appear upon recognizance, and motor vehicle operator refusing to identify self. She was arrested after a motor vehicle traffic stop at the intersection of Boston Road and Hildreth Street.
Geraldo A. Gonzalez, 50, of Portsmouth, NH, was arrested at 6:15 p.m. on March 26, and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and motor vehicle operator refuses to identify self. He was arrested after a traffic stop on Oak Hill Road.
March 26, 2014
- 7 a.m. An alarm activated on Groton Road.
- 8:01 a.m. An alarm activated on Carlisle Road.
- 9:02 a.m. Westford Police were called to a mutual aid incident on Littleton Road.
- 9:25 a.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported on Kirsi Circle.
- 1:20 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Lowell Road.
- 1:54 p.m. An alarm activated on Keyes Road.
- 3:02 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Graniteville Road at River Street.
- 3:30 p.m. A fire alarm was reported on Main Street.
- 4:10 p.m. Animal control was sent to Beaver Brook road.
- 4:16 p.m. A false call came in from Littleton Road.
- 4:21 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Forge Village Road.
- 4:24 p.m. An officer was called to East Prescott Street to assist with a medical.
- 4:51 p.m. A safety hazard was reported on Powers Road.
- 5:12 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, with no injury, was reported at Vine Brooke Road and Powers Road.
- 6:55 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Littleton Road.
- 7:25 p.m. EMTs were called to Main Street to assist with hospital transportation.
- 8:01 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Plain Road.
- 10:03 p.m. An officer was sent to Links Road.
- 10:10 p.m. A security check was requested on Cornerstone Square.
- 11:05 p.m. A summons was served on Main Street.