Schiller Telus, 50, of Westford, was arrested at 10:34 a.m. on March 25, and charged with assault and battery, domestic, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapons. The arrest was made on Woodridge Lane after police were called to the area for surveillance.
March 25, 2014
- 2:59 a.m. An alarm activated on Littleton Road.
- 5:23 a.m. An alarm activated on Mitchell Way.
- 8:14 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on School Street and was determined to be in another jurisdiction (Chelmsford).
- 8:58 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 9:34 a.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Depot Street.
- 9:54 a.m. A 911 non-emergency call was made from Powers Road.
- 10:03 a.m. A larceny was reported on Oak Hill Road.
- 10:20 a.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Boston Road and I-495.
- 11:02 a.m. Property was found on Main Street.
- 11:47 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Acton Road and Carlisle Road.
- 1:44 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Concord Road and Powers Road.
- 1:57 p.m. EMTs were called to Oak Road and a person was transported to the hospital.
- 2:10 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported at Main Street and Sinbad Lane.
- 2:45 p.m. An alarm was activated on Banbury Drive.
- 4:16 p.m. A motor vehicle was investigated on Groton Road and Gould Road.
- 4:41 p.m. An identity theft incident was reported on Shawnee Place.
- 4:50 p.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was reported on Powers Road.
- 5:43 p.m. An alarm activated on Groton Road.
- 6:10 p.m. A motor vehicle was investigated on South Chelmsford Road.
- 7:08 p.m. A repossession of property/motor vehicle was reported on Plain Road.
- 7:22 p.m. An identity theft/fraud incident was reported on Monadnock Drive.