Daniel R. McKenzie, 37, of Westford, was arrested at 5:31 p.m. on March 24, on a warrant for motor vehicle charges. He was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Littleton Road.
March 24, 2014
- 3:11 a.m. A motor vehicle violation was reported on Boston Road but the search turned up negative.
- 8:24 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Pleasant and East Prescott streets.
- 9:28 a.m. A fraud report was made on Farmer Way.
- 10:54 a.m. A Nutting Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 10:58 a.m. Police were called to Indian Ridge Terrace to check on the wellbeing/security check.
- 11:02 a.m. Police were sent to Tadmuck Road to assist with a medical call.
- 11:06 a.m. EMTs transported a person to the hospital from Littleton Road.
- 11:21 a.m. Police were on Main Street for a follow-up call.
- 11:41 a.m. Police were on Main Street for a follow-up call.
- 12:13 p.m. EMTs were sent to Pleasant Street for a medical.
- 12:58 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Concord Road and Banbury Drive.
- 2:52 p.m. Two motor vehicle crashes were reported on Littleton Road.
- 3:37 p.m. Police were called to a follow-up on Littleton Road.
- 3:40 p.m. A Wayne Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 3:49 p.m. A motor vehicle violation was reported on Littleton Road.
- 5:04 p.m. Police gave legal advice/took a civil complaint on Woodridge Lane.
- 5:40 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Hillside Avenue.
- 7:23 p.m. Police were called to a follow-up on Oak Hill Road.
- 11:46 p.m. An alarm was activated on Littleton Road.