Robert Andrew McMaster Jr., 21, of Newburyport, was arrested at 8:40 a.m. on March 8, and charged with operation of a motor vehicle with revoked registration, failing to appear upon recognizance, possession of a Class E controlled substance, carrying a dangerous weapon, uninsured motor vehicle, no inspection/sticker, and not in possession of registration. He was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on I-495 North. According to online reports, McMaster was arrested in Saugus on Jan. 8, and charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing.
David L. Boulette, 46, of Hudson, NH, was arrested at 9:10 a.m. on March 8, on a default warrant for possession of a Class B substance. He was also cited for miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violation and failure to wear a seatbelt. Boulette was stopped on Cornerstone Square.
March 8, 2014
- 12:30 a.m. Police were called to a motor vehicle crash, without injury, on Littleton Road.
- 5:04 a.m. A Moore Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 6:25 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Graniteville Road.
- 10:34 a.m. Animal control was sent to Stony Brook Road.
- 11:21 a.m. Police were called to a medical on Powers Road, with transportation to the hospital.
- 12:28 p.m. EMTs transported someone from Old Lowell Road to the hospital.
- 12:40 p.m. Police assisted with a car seat installation.
- 1:30 p.m. Police assisted with a lift assist on North Main Street.
- 2:38 p.m. A non-emergency call came in from Kirsi Circle.
- 2:40 p.m. A health hazard was reported on Groton Road.
- 2:46 p.m. EMTs were assisted by police on North Main Street.
- 3:14 p.m. Police were sent to Acton for a mutual aid call.
- 3:42 p.m. Animal control was sent to Kirsi Circle.
- 4:01 p.m. A fire alarm activated on Old Tadmuck Road.
- 4:57 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Depot Street.
- 5:38 p.m. Police were called to Griffin Road for a disturbance but nothing was found.
- 5:42 p.m. A false alarm was reported on Hunt Road.
- 7:12 p.m. A Cornerstone Square resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 9:17 p.m. A domestic incident was reported on Monadnock Drive.