Claudiney H. Araujo, 46, of Lowell, was arrested at 5:26 p.m. on March 27, and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a license suspension, failure to appear upon recognizance, motor vehicle brakes violation, and failure to wear a seatbelt. She was arrested after a motor vehicle Groton Road.
March 27, 2014
- 4:23 a.m. An alarm activated on Brookside Road.
- 5:21 a.m. An alarm activated on Littleton Road.
- 6:19 a.m. A false fire alarm was reported on Littleton Road.
- 6:54 a.m. Alarm activations were reported from Southgate Road.
- 7:17 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported from Vineyard Road but the search turned up negative.
- 9:49 a.m. A counterfeiting incident was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 11 a.m. Police assisted with a medical on Main Street where a person was transported to the hospital.
- 11:01 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Littleton Road.
- 12:10 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 12:39 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Plain Road.
- 1:19 p.m. A 911 hang up was reported from Parkhurst Drive.
- 2:49 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported from Littleton Road.
- 2:44 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported at the intersection of Concord Road and Banbury Drive.
- 5:28 p.m. A motor vehicle accident without injury was reported on I-495.
- 7:46 p.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Littleton Road.
- 10:32 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported from Boston Road and Littleton Road.
- 11:58 p.m. A false alarm was reported on Groton Road.