Joseph W. Bayles, 56, of Kingston, was arrested at 6:13 p.m. on April 3, on a failure to appear upon recognizance. He was arrested on Plain Road after a traffic stop. According to an online report, he was arrested on an assault and battery charge in October 2012.
April 3, 2014
- 12:26 a.m. EMTs were sent to Littleton Road to transport a person to the hospital.
- 12:57 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported at the intersection of Groton Road and Forrest Road.
- 1:57 a.m. Animal Control was sent to Groton Road.
- 3:07 a.m. Animal Control was called to Depot Street for an incident.
- 4:28 a.m. An alarm activation on Juneberry Lane was reported.
- 6:43 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Tyngsboro Road.
- 7:17 a.m. Property was found on Boxwood Road.
- 7:27 a.m. A motor vehicle accident, without injury, was reported on Acton Road at Sleigh Road.
- 7:40 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Depot Street.
- 8:17 a.m. A Patten Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 8:41 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 10:57 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Littleton Road.
- 11:06 a.m. An identity theft/fraud incident was reported on South Chelmsford Road.
- 11:23 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Groton Road.
- 11:32 a.m. A Nagog Lane resident was reported to the hospital.
- 12:12 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Littleton Road.
- 12:47 p.m. A Crown Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 1:50 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Wampanoag Way.
- 2 p.m. Westford Police were sent to Tewksbury for mutual aid.
- 2:40 p.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was issued on Main Street.
- 2:44 p.m. Police checked on the wellbeing of a person on Endmoor Road who was later taken to the hospital.
- 4:31 p.m. A summons was served on Pageant Way.
- 4:41 p.m. A disabled vehicle was reported on Carlisle Road.
- 5:07 p.m. Police were sent to Woodridge Lane attempting to serve a summons but the person wasn’t home.
- 5:42 p.m. A Concord Road resident was served with a summons.
- 6:47 p.m. A Tadmuck Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 7:47 p.m. Police were sent to Littleton Road for a disturbance call.
- 9:24 p.m. A Lowell Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 10:21 p.m. EMTs transported a Beaver Dam Drive resident to the hospital.
- 10:30 p.m. Police checked on the wellbeing of a Littleton Road resident.