Jesse Warren, 27, of Plaistow, NH, was arrested at 3:47 p.m. on April 4, and charged with two counts of failure to appear, unlicensed motor vehicle, and unregistered motor vehicle. Warren was arrested after a traffic stop on Groton Road. According to the Newburyport News, Warren was arrested last month on warrants as well as unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and fail to stop/yield in Amesbury. In August 2009, he was arrested in Haverhill by Massachusetts State Police on a warrant.
Wayne T. Bello, a homeless man, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. on April 4, and charged with OUI drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, possession to distribute Class E drug, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, failing to stop for police, improper operation of a motor vehicle, motor vehicle lights violation, speeding, and being a fugitive from justice on a court warrant. He was arrested on Littleton Road.
Joseph M. Keenan, 22, of Lowell, was arrested at 8:16 p.m. on April 4, on two violations of abuse prevention orders. He was arrested on Coolidge Street. On the same day, according to the Andover Townsman, Keenan was arrested in that town and charged with violating a restraining order.
April 4, 2014
- 12:31 a.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Boston Road.
- 4:02 a.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Third Street.
- 7:14 a.m. Suspicious person/activity was reported on Littleton Road with a person later transported to the hospital.
- 8:41 a.m. A false alarm was reported on Cornerstone Square.
- 9:32 a.m. A Stone Ridge Road was transported to the hospital.
- 9:55 a.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Hunt Road.
- 10:06 a.m. A safety/health hazard was reported on Beaver Brook Road.
- 10:26 a.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Indian Ridge Terrace.
- 11:12 a.m. A Hutchins Way resident was transported to the hospital.
- 11:29 a.m. Westford Police were sent to Amesbury for a mutual aid call.
- 11:35 a.m. A legal advice/civil complaint call was performed on Littleton Road.
- 11:37 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Pleasant Street.
- 1:16 p.m. A fraud incident was reported on Elm Road.
- 1:50 p.m. Police were called to Lake Shore Drive South to serve a summons but were unsuccessful.
- 2:05 p.m. Lost property was reported on Park Drive.
- 2:07 p.m. A Mitchell Way resident was transported to the hospital.
- 3:35 p.m. A summons was served on Greenwood Road.
- 4:53 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Cold Spring Road.
- 6:38 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on West Street.
- 6:51 p.m. A summons was served on Lake Shore Drive South.
- 7:54 p.m. Police were sent to assist firefighters on Russell’s Way.
- 9:05 p.m. A motor vehicle violation was reported on Litteton Road.
- 10:11 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Park Drive.