Heriberto C. Melendez, 30, of Lowell, was arrested at 2 a.m. on March 23, and charged with OUI liquor, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and marked lanes violation. Samantha M. Barchard, 23, of Haverhill, was taken into protective custody. Melendez was arrested after a traffic stop at Groton Road and North Street. In February 2013, he was arrested for indecent exposure in Lowell, according to online reports. In October 2013, he was arrested in Tewksbury for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, failing to stop for police, speeding in violation of special regulation, and using a motor vehicle without authority, according to police in that town.
James M. Egan, 53, of Chelmsford, was arrested at 3:49 p.m. on March 23, and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license for OUI, forge/misuse of RMV document, and no inspection/sticker. He was arrested after a traffic stop on Groton Road.
Timothy M. Smith, 33, of Chelmsford, was arrested at 11:23 p.m. on March 23, and charged with operating after a license revocation, subsequent and possession of a Class B drug, subsequent offense. He was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Groton Road and North Street.
- 5:20 a.m. EMTs were called to Depot Street.
- 7:33 a.m. Police were called to Flagg Road for a disturbance.
- 8:45 a.m. Police were sent to North Main Street for traffic control.
- 10:13 a.m. A burglar alarm sounded on Patten Lane.
- 10:36 a.m. Police were sent to Main Street for a follow-up.
- 11:25 a.m. Police were called to North Main Street for traffic control.
- 11:45 a.m. Police were sent to Patten Lane for a security check.
- 11:52 a.m. An alarm activated on Indian Ridge Terrace.
- 12:30 p.m. Police were sent to Pleasant Street for a report of a trespasser but the search turned up negative.
- 12:52 p.m. EMTs were called to Indian Ridge Terrace for a hospital transport.
- 1:47 p.m. EMTs were sent to Wayne Road for a hospital transport.
- 3:12 p.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was filed by a Cutter Lane resident.
- 3:20 p.m. An officer was sent to Lake Shore Drive South.
- 3:41 p.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Plain Road.
- 3:52 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Littleton Road.
- 6:28 p.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was given to a Cutter Lane resident.
- 7:18 p.m. A Nagog Lane resident was transported to the hospital.
- 7:35 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Bay Drive.
- 8:37 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Robinson Road.
- 9:59 p.m. Police were called to Bates Lane for a lockout.
- 11:33 p.m. An alarm activation was reported at Eagles Nest Road.