Sean M. Conklin, 35, of Chelmsford, was arrested at 7:25 p.m. on April 10, for OUI liquor, possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, marked lanes violations, and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. He was arrested after a motor vehicle stop at Concord Road and Preservation Way.
April 10, 2014
- 12:26 a.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Forrest Road.
- 1:24 a.m. Police were sent to Beaver Brook Road to check on a motor vehicle.
- 2:04 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Depot Street.
- 7:57 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Littleton Road at Park Drive.
- 8:17 a.m. Animal Control was called to Rolling Meadow Lane.
- 8:32 a.m. Animal Control was sent to Tyler Road.
- 8:55 a.m. Animal Control was called to Concord Road and Powers Road.
- 9:03 a.m. A safety/health hazard was reported on Acton Road.
- 10:26 a.m. EMTs were sent to Farmer Way. The person was committed later.
- 10:30 a.m. A 911 hang up call was reported from Technology Park Drive.
- 11:14 a.m. A larceny was reported on Park Drive.
- 11:29 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported on Beaver Brook Road.
- 11:36 a.m. A safety/health hazard was reported on Boston Road near Littleton Road.
- 12:26 p.m. Police were sent to suspicious activity on Farmer Away.
- 4:09 p.m. EMTs were sent to Town Farm Road.
- 4:15 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Plain Road.
- 4:39 p.m. Police were sent to a lockout on Concord Road.
- 6:42 p.m. Property was reported found on Littleton Road.
- 10:20 p.m. Police were sent to a domestic on Monadnock Drive.
April 11, 2014
- 2:23 a.m. EMTs were sent to Old Lowell Road for transportation to the hospital.
- 5:15 a.m. A 911 call came in from Technology Park Drive.
- 8:25 a.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Orchard Street.
- 8:49 a.m. Police assisted with a fire on Broadway Street.
- 9:03 a.m. A Phillips Drive resident was taken to the hospital.
- 9:33 a.m. A disabled motor vehicle was assisted on Littleton Road.
- 11:39 a.m. Police attempted to serve a summons on Holly Lane but were unable to make contact.
- 11:48 a.m. Animal Control was sent to Shannon Circle.
- 12:43 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Vose Hill Road.
- 2:40 pm. Police were sent to Depot Street for traffic control.
- 2:44 p.m. Lost property was reported on Steeple Chase Circle.
- 3:04 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Southgate Road.
- 3:15 p.m. A larceny of property was reported on Town Farm Road.
- 3:53 p.m. A suspicious person/activity was reported on Broadway Street.
- 4:01 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Groton Road.
- 4:41 p.m. A fire alarm was reported on Blueberry Lane.
- 5:05 p.m. Police attempted to serve a court order on Holly Lane.
- 5:10 p.m. Police were called to Littleton Road to search for a vehicle.
- 5:22 p.m. A non-emergency 911 call was reported from Littleton Road.
- 5:45 p.m. Legal advice/civil complaint was delivered on Farmer Way.
- 8:29 p.m. A wellbeing/security check was reported on Bay Drive.
- 8:48 p.m. Animal Control was sent to Brookside Drive.
- 8:49 p.m. EMTs were sent to Beaver Dam Drive for a hospital transportation.
- 9:50 p.m. A non-emergency call came in from Littleton Road.