Sara A. Peterson, 31, of Acton, was arrested at 8:50 p.m. on Feb. 25, and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. She was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Cornerstone Square.
Dannielle N. Gudek, 29, of Derry, was arrested at 7:15 p.m. on Feb. 26, on a warrant for receiving stolen property over $250. She was arrested after a traffic stop on Littleton Road.
Feb. 24, 2014
- 6:58 a.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported on Oak Hill Road but nothing was found.
- 8:15 a.m. Animal Control was called to Graniteville Road.
- 9:51 a.m. An investigation was performed on Park Drive.
- 12:27 p.m. Police were called to check on the wellbeing of a Snow Drive resident.
- 1:22 p.m. A suspicious person/activity were reported on Flagg Road.
- 3:57 p.m. Animal Control was called to Graniteville Road and Cold Spring Road.
- 4:56 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Route 495.
Feb. 25, 2014
- 5:49 a.m. A restraining order violation was reported on Sand Beach Road with a patient transported to the hospital.
- 7:47 a.m. A past breaking and entering at a building on Bay Drive was reported.
- 10:32 a.m. A dog bylaw violation was reported on Oak Road.
- 12:14 p.m. A civil complaint was reported on Depot Street.
- 3:50 p.m. A civil complaint was reported to Old Tadmuck Road.
- 4:11 p.m. Police were called to a lockout on Flagg Road.
- 4:45 p.m. A summons was served on Farmer Way.
- 4:46 p.m. Property was found on Tadmuck Road.
- 7:30 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Route 495.
- 9:45 p.m. Police checked on the wellbeing of a person on Edwards Avenue.
- 9:59 p.m. A summons was served to a Greenwood Road resident.
Feb. 26, 2014
- 8:57 a.m. Police assisted a Makepeace Road resident with a civil complaint.
- 9:04 a.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Boston Road.
- 9:10 a.m. Suspicious activity was reported on School Lane.
- 3:07 p.m. A motor vehicle crash occurred on Robinson Road.
- 5:35 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, without injury, was reported on Route 495.
- 6 p.m. A suspicious motor vehicle was reported on Flushing Pond Road.
- 6:39 p.m. A summons was served on Carolina Lane.
- 9:06 p.m. An animal control call was made to Cold Spring Road.
- 11:21 p.m. Police assisted with a civil complaint on Phillips Drive.