These arrest records are listed, along with additional Westford Police incidents, on the town's website.
Wednesday, July 31
- At 10:05 p.m. Westford Police arrested David James Messenheimer, 33, of Smith Street, Westford, and charged him on "all other offenses."
- At 10:42 p.m. following a traffic stop on Carlisle Road, police arrested Meaghan Lyn Heffernan, 24, of Carriage Drive, Chelmsford, and charged her with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
- At 12:22 p.m. officers arrived on Abbott Street and arrested Shaun M. Difrancisco, 31, of Granite Street, Haverhill. Difrancisco was charged with failure to appear upon recognizance and being a fugitive from justice on a court warrant.
- At 6:37 p.m. Robert Marquis, 22, of Cross Street, Pepperell, was arrested and charged with speeding on a straight warrant for operating after suspension.
- At 10:24 p.m. following an incident on Powers Road, police arrested Scott Bonnevie, 30, of Great Road, Littleton, and charged him with assault and battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest. Another person was taken into protective custody.