The Westford Police Department reported the following
Linda E. Riley, 33, of Acton, was arrested at 11:24 p.m. on Feb. 6, and charged with assault and battery, domestic. She was arrested at North Street and Dempsey Way.
Feb. 2, 2014
- 3:15 a.m. Police were called to a disturbing the peace call on Farmer Way.
- 12:58 p.m. A Green Needles Road resident requested legal advice about a civil complaint and was referred to another jurisdiction.
- 3:08 p.m. A Beacon Street resident reported a disturbance.
- 3:57 p.m. Police were called to a domestic on Main Street.
- 9:38 p.m. A Littleton Road resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 10:18 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Groton Road.
Feb. 3, 2014
- 8:01 a.m. A suspicious person was reported on Littleton road.
- 8:53 a.m. Police investigated a civil complaint on Newport Road.
- 12:11 p.m. An Acton Road resident reported a bylaw violation concerning dogs.
- 3:56 p.m. Police were called to Haverhill to assist with a mutual aid request.
- 4:48 p.m. A crash was reported on Brookside Road.
- 5:02 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Hartford Road and Heritage Way.
- 6:51 p.m. Police were called to a domestic on Plain Road.
Feb. 4, 2014
- 12:25 a.m. A Littleton Road resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 8:51 a.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported at Carlisle Road and Acton Road.
- 9:54 a.m. Police were called to Oak Hill Road for a security check.
- 5:18 p.m. Police were sent to Nutting Road to serve a court order.
- 10:53 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Plain Road.
- 10:54 p.m. An identity theft/fraud case was reported on Fieldstone Drive.
Feb. 5, 2014
- 12:14 a.m. Suspicious activity was reported on Littleton Road.
- 10:54 a.m. A bylaw violation, a parking ban, was reported on Hillside Avenue.
- 12:57 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Nixon Road.
- 3:06 p.m. A bylaw violation was reported on Dunstable Road.
- 3:29 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Powers Road.
- 4:12 p.m. A Littleton Road resident was assisted with a lockout.
Feb. 6, 2014
- 7:15 a.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported at Depot Street and Dunstable Road.
- 7:47 a.m. An injury on private property was reported on Loon Way.
- 11:53 a.m. A Farmer Way resident reported a civil complaint.
- 2:47 p.m. A motor vehicle crash was reported on Main street.
- 3:24 p.m. A car crash was reported on Depot Street.
- 4:45 p.m. Police were called to a domestic on Lake Shore Drive.
- 9:05 p.m. A Pleasant Street resident reported a civil complaint.
- 9:43 p.m. A missing person was reported on Main Street.