.
News Alert
Market Basket Board Says It's Considering Arthur…

Abbot School Student Sent to the Hospital

Principal says student had a possible allergic reaction.

Abbot Elementary School. Credit: Patch
Abbot Elementary School. Credit: Patch
An Abbot Elementary School student was sent to the hospital after a possible allergic reaction to something at the school, according to an email sent out by Principal Vito Umbro on May 7. 
Umbro notified the school community that earlier in the afternoon, officials called 911 "due to a student having a possible allergic reaction."
The Westford Fire Department, he noted, "responded quickly" to the scene and in order to make sure the student was completely safe and secure, EMTs transported him to a nearby hospital. 
There's no word yet at post time about the condition of the student. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »