are a few things you need to know right now in Westford:
- It’s going to be sunny but cold today, according to the National Weather Service. Expects highs in the mid-20s but it will be so windy that it will feel like it’s as cold as -12 below zero. Overnight, clear and cold, with temps in the single digits.
- Art on Main on Main Street will be hosting a St. Patrick's Day wine and nibbles event from 5 to 8 p.m. tonight, featuring music by Sligo Trad and wine samples from the Westford Package Store.
- Don’t forget, there are more events and happening in Westford and around the region, check out the Patch events section. You can also post your events for free too.
- Got something to say? Have a photo to share? Post it in the Speak Out section of Patch. Interesting, colorful, local posts will be reposted to the feature position on the site and sent out on our socials for everyone to see.
- Lastly, we’re always looking for story ideas, news tips, and cool things to promote on Patch. Feel free to reach out to me, Editor Tony Schinella, at tony.schinella-at-patch.com, and I’ll do my best to get it. Thanks again for reading Westford Patch.