Here's a few things that have been and will be going on in town! If you've got things going on add it to our Boards!
1. Thursday at 5... Grab some Wine and Nibbles at Art on Main, as the little art studio just off the Common introduces the work of Chris Daley.
2. And Then at 7 That Night... The League of Women Voters will have a roundtable discussion on the upcoming Oct. 21 Town Meeting at the J.V. Fletcher Library.
3. Then on Friday... Boost Fitness is holding a zumba fundraiser to fight breast cancer.
4. On Saturday... there'll be tons of stuff going on in town and around the area. Stay tuned for our Weekender articles for more on what's going on.
5. Congratulations to Leslie Thomas... she was honored by the Selectmen last week (pictured) for her long history of volunteerism in the community. How many committees has she served on? Well...take a look for yourself...