Invite a friend
Snow Moon Hike
This weekend is the Snow Moon. Join us for a night hike and if we are lucky, we may be visited by a Barred Owl. Laurie Nehring, teacher and environmental educator, will lead our exploration. The full moon reflecting on the snow will illuminate our hike through the conservation land behind the farm. After the hike we'll enjoy hot chocolate around the campfire. Dress warmly and in layers to be outside for the evening. Time: 6:30 - 8:30 Date: Saturday, February 23rd. Fee: $5/person ages 5 and up please register by Thursday.
|Where||Fat Moon at Meadowbrook Farm 5 Gould Rd, Westford, MA 01886|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Fat Moon at Meadowbrook Farm
Fat Moon at Meadowbrook Farm is a vegetable farm. It sells a wide variety of produce at their farm stand. It also offers classes and events. These include pot lucks, art classes, meditation groups, play groups, cooking and farming classes. Please visit the website for a calendar and descriptions of upcoming events.
Other events here
- Just Ducky for Toddlers & Preschoolers Today, May 23, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Plant Swap Today, May 23, 3:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Spring Vegetables and Herbs with Liz Barbour Today, May 23, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Edible Playscapes Sat, Jun 1, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Signing on the Farm Mon, Jun 3, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Foraging for Wild Edibles Sat, Jun 29, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm