Westford Museum Has Local Last Minute Christmas Gifts From Local Authors
If you missed the gathering of local authors at the J.V. Fletcher Library hosted by the Westford Historical Society last week, don't worry, you can still get their books in time for Christmas.
The Westford Museum has a wide array of books from local authors on sale, and if you missed the event where they gathered at the J.V. Fletcher Library this week, or the one last year at the Westford Museum itself, don't worry.
The museum's open on Sunday 2 to 4 p.m. and they have all these books and more. More information on the museum can be found on its website.
- Grave Secrets by Marlene Austin
- The Cabal of the Westford Knight and Thief on the Cross: Templar Secrets in America by David Brody
- Sally Palmer Field, New England Quilter by Judy Buswick
- Reunion; The Marble Kite; Goofy Foot; White Rabbit; Six Off 66 and Take Charge of Your Writing by Daniel David
- Death in the City by Kyle Giroux
- The Westford Knight and Henry Sinclair: Evidence of a 14th Century Scottish Voyage to North America by David Goudsward
- Westford Recollections by June Kennedy
- Leaving This Life with Hospice by Margaret Ledger
- Love's Compass: A Novel and Setting of the Sun by Mary McAvoy
- Paint the Town: An Artist's Perspective on Westford, Massachusetts by Laurie Miller
- Caravan Days by Joyce Minosh
- A Tea Reader: Living Life One Cup at a Time by Katrina Munichiello
- The Westford Gazetteer by Bob Oliphant
- Legendary Locals of Westford, Mass. by Thomas Paquette
- Without Tess by Marcella Pixley
- The Pinewood Derby by Cindy Reynolds
- On the Bus by Kimberly Scott