Condition of Fire Victim Improves
Jill Gallagher was listed good condition Wednesady at UMass Memorial Medical Center.
Jill Gallagher, who was burned in a fire at her Wilson Farm Road home Sunday, had her condition upgraded to "good" Wednesday at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester.
Gallagher was listed in critical condition after she was rushed to the hospital Sunday night with serious burns. She was being treated in the intensive care unit Tuesday.
Gallagher is reportedly in her 40s and has two daughters. The daughters saved her life by dragging her out of the home when the fire broke out Sunday night.
Fire officials have not determined the cause of the blaze. The home did not have smoke detectors.
- Fire Victim Remains in Intensive Care
- IMAGE GALLERY: Wilson Farm Road Fire
- Heroism Amid Fire: Daughters Pulled Mother to Safety; Neighbor Rescued Dog
- PHOTOS/VIDEO: Scene of Wilson Farm Road Fire
- Fire Victim in Critical Condition
- No Smoke Alarms in Burned House, Says Official
- VIDEO: Woman Burned in Wilson Farm Road Fire