Chimney on Concord Road Catches Fire Twice in Same Day
Westford Fire Department log overview from the week of Jan. 27 to Feb. 9, 2013
Jan. 27, 1:57 p.m. - Three firefighter units were dispatched to Concord Road to extinguish a chimney fire.
Three hours later at the very same house, the chimney again required firefighter assistant after another fire.
No additional damage was reported to the rest of the house.
Jan. 28, 11:34 p.m. - Another chimney caught on fire on Pine Grove Road, with no significant damage.
Jan. 29, 1:03 p.m. - A refrigerator caught fire in the basement of a building on Dunstable Road. No significant damage was reported.
Feb. 5, 12:49 p.m. - There was a fire inside of a vehicle parked outside of the Cameron Senior Center. Initial reports indicated that a seat warmer was responsible for the incident.
Feb. 9, 11:35 a.m. - A gaseous odor was reported in a building on Shawnee Place. Apparently, the odor was coming from a malfunctioning water heater.