Last week we shared a report of bears just over the Westford border in Tyngsboro, and since then we've received a couple of reports of the bears wandering throughout the area.
We'll update the map above every week or so with information provided by you here in the comments section.
If you see the bears, don't approach them. Call 978-692-2161, mention your incident here and remember the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife rules for peaceful co-existence with bears...
If you are able to take a picture of the bears from a safe distance, please share it with us by clicking the "Upload Photos and Videos" button. Our goal here is to provide a forum where residents can keep appraised of the location of the bears and become informed about their presence in our community.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2013 Apple Blossom Parade, A New Apple Blossom Queen and More
- Teen Accused of Involvement in Westford LSD Overdose
- Westford Academy Earns More Honors In New Top Schools List
- Day Three of the 2013 Apple Blossom Festival
- Westford's Attention This Week Ranged From Farmers' Market to Inventors to Teen Arrest